Bollywood Actor Sanjay Dutt Released From The Jail

2:29 AM , 0 Comments

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who walked out as a free man from jail today, told reporters that it was the most amazing feeling to be ‘free after 23 years’.Munnabhai actor, who has had a busy day since morning, said he was missing his father and late actor Sunil Dutt the most on this day of complete freedom. Sanjay Dutt hugs twins Iqra, Shahraan, see pics,“To be free is the most amazing feeling. For 23 years I have been waiting for this moment… for freedom. I did everything (followed the law). It’s a feeling that will take a while to sink in. I miss my father today,” said a smiling Sanjay Dutt. (Sanjay Dutt reaches Mumbai, visits Siddhivinayak with wife Maanyata, see pics)“I miss my father (Sunil Dutt) today. I wish he was alive to see this day…if he would have been (alive), he would have been the happiest person,” he said.Putting behind the torrid times since his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, Sanjay Dutt today walked out a free man from the Yerawada Central prison here after being granted remission in his five-year sentence. -

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: