Dogs Thought-Nepali Short Comedy Film

8:24 PM 0 Comments

I listen to music when I am heading towards the hospital in the morning. It is just that I am habituated to loud volume, trust me, at times it can be loud enough to rupture one’s eardrum. So it’s obvious, there is no input of extra-terrestrial sound and I am pretty comfortable with it. One day one of my Sri Lankan friends, Lahiru, asked me, ‘Are you asocial? You don’t even smile at people as you pass by.’ Too often we underestimate the power of a smile but it has the potential to turn ambience around us. So simple yet a smile holds a powerful allure. It draws people to your energetic realm. It creates an aura that makes those around you and others like you and enjoy your company. If we prefer being with jovial people, it’s the same human tendency that others carry. -  

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: