HLKA RAMAILO NEPALI COMEDY VIDEO

8:39 PM , 0 Comments

The guy says I am tired of meeting in restaurant and park and the girl says its interesting to meet like this. The girl says its nice, I like and the boy says Yea nice for you but bad for me. I have to pay bill all the time and I am so poor paying the bill. a short comedy video called Halka Ramailo. The actors in the video are Showstika Lamichane and Sudip Khatiwada. The camera person of the video is Dilip Bistaandthe editor of the video is Rabindra Khadka. The scenario of the video goes like this, couples are sitting in the park and the two are talking. In the middle the boy tells we should get married now, and then the girl says why? - See more at: http://www.kantipur-video.com/videos/hlka-ramailo-nepali-comedy-video/#sthash.ggYMf2mi.dpuf

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: