Baburam Bhattarai's new party

9:18 PM , 0 Comments


Nepali Congress leader Gagan Thapa has said Naya Shakti campaigner Baburam Bhattarai has put him under stress by associating him with his campaign. “Party cadres and journalists always ask me about Bhattarai’s new force wherever I go as part of preparations for party’s 13th general convention,” Thapa said while speaking at Arghakhanchi district headquarters on Tuesday. “I have committed my life to Congress and have received love from the party and its cadres. I cannot think of any other party other than Congress,” Thapa added. Thapa brushed aside the rumours as baseless and urged Bhattarai not to associate his name with the campaign. “I am in Congress. I don’t have time to even think about his new force,” he said.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: