Not sure about acceptance, but I’m definitely not going anywhere: Sunny Leone -

8:09 AM 0 Comments

Sunny Leone’s climb to being the most ‘searched’ Indian entertainer on the net, alongside Salman Khan, has not been easy. From her beginnings in the entertainment business as an adult star to her journey into Bollywood, the story is fascinating enough for a filmmaker to actually put together in a full-length documentary. In this candid chat, Leone admits she has yet a long way to go before finding acceptance in mainstream Bollywood cinema.How has 2015 treated you? What are the best/worst things that happened in your career this year? 2015 was a very interesting year for me.There were lots of up and some downs. The best happening for me was the release of my film Leela. I got a chance to showcase myself differently. And the lows? And the lows were the attacks by certain people this year but I have to say it helped me grow and become stronger. Why do you say that? My psychological ability to handle some of the bad things that happened has become a lot stronger. Do you think you’ve made ample headway in Bollywood? Do you see a wider acceptance now than before? I don’t know about acceptance ,but I’m definitely not going away anywhere and I think people are gradually getting to realise that. Which makes it easier to approach them, or visa versa. - See more at: http://www.tajavdo.com/videos/not-sure-about-acceptance-but-im-definitely-not-going-anywhere-sunny-leone/#sthash.xgt4vyzm.dpuf

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: