Bungee Jump from 111 feet and falls into crocodile infested -

9:16 AM , 0 Comments

girl does a bungee jump from 111 feet and falls into crocodile infested water and surrvives134 m Nevis Bungy Jump, New Zealand. This Swedish girl is SCAREDSorry this video is short and choppy (Pun Intended)my friend does his third jump of the day… the guy kind of messed up slightly thoBungee JumpingMy First Bungee Jump at Phuket Jungle Bungy in April 2012 -

Obviously I was really nervous and scared and so I was talking alot to make myself feel better. But it was amazing…. so good i did it a second time. Cant wait to do it again.Bungy jumping in New Zealand at Gravity Canyon New Compilations of Fails, Awesome People and more every week in best quality Subscribe to our channel and always be up to date with funniest und most awesome videosAlmost lost my arm because I jumped the WRONG way in my Costa Rica trip a couple of years ago. For those of you who never tried bungee jumping before but plan on doing it in the future…. remember, jump outward, like you are diving into a swimming pool.. Warning – Avoid a Terrible Bungy Accidents DO NOT jump straight down like a jack knife, this would cause you to bouch with an up and down motion and the cord to bunch up around you body which you risk getting it tangled up and snap off your arm causing a bad accident. Big Fail Diving outward makes a swinging motion which is much safer and wont cause any bungee jumping accidents.They also tell you not to drink any alcohol before jumping, we had to take a few tequila shots for breakfast. One thing I would suggest is to chug a beer right after they lift you up from the bridge, all of the blood is rushes to your head when you are hanging upside down, so shotgunning a beer right after bungee jumping gives you a nice little buzz.I has uploaded this video back in 2009, but had to re-edit it because I had some background music that I wasnt licensed to, so now its reuploaded with some different music.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: